Dr Nari Ahmadi is a Urological Surgeon with expertise in robotic cancer surgery. Dr Ahmadi obtained his medical degree from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) and completed a Masters of Surgery at the University of Sydney. Following completion of his training, Dr Ahmadi undertook a further 2-year fellowship in Robotic Urological Oncology at the prestigious University of Southern California Institute of Urology, Los Angeles. He offers his patients the most advanced and cutting-edge techniques in robotic surgery as well as general urological conditions with a specific interest in prostate cancer surgery.
Dr Ahmadi operates at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, The Mater Private Hospital, St George Private Hospital and Strathfield Private Hospital.
Dr Ahmadi’s areas of expertise include:
Urological Cancer Surgery (Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic)
- Prostate: Robotic prostatectomy, nerve sparing and continence preserving surgery
- Kidney: Robotic nephron-sparing surgery, robotic IVC surgery
- Bladder: cystectomy, intracorporeal diversion and neobladders
- Testicular Cancers: open and robotic retroperitoneal node dissection
- PSA: monitoring, trans-pernieal MRI & US fusion targeted biopsy
- BHP Surgery: TURP, Laser prostatectomy, Urolift
- Stones: laser stone surgery
- Prosthetic Urology: penile implants, artificial urinary sphincters